Partner Event: 42nd Annual International Conference
October 25 - October 27
Welcome To The 2023 Canadian Council for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (CCSBE) Annual Conference
Our CCSBE 2023 conference will be held 100% virtually again this year!
The Haskayne School of Business and the Hunter Hub for Entrepreneurial Thinking at the University of Calgary (UC) are pleased to invite you to the 42nd annual Canadian Council for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (CCSBE) conference which will take place (virtually) on October 25 – 27th, 2023.
The University of Calgary’s vision is to be Canada’s most entrepreneurial university in a most enterprising city – a global intellectual and economic hub and destination of choice for entrepreneurs and innovators. Calgary is a deeply entrepreneurial city that has long been an economic engine of Canada, providing an ideal inspiration for the 2023 CCSBE conference.
For 3 days The CCSBE 2023 Conference will host streaming tracks. Jammed packed with hyper-focused keynotes, panels, and live Q&A sessions.
The Conference is inviting Researchers, educators, entrepreneurs, administrators, students, policy makers and all interested in advancing entrepreneurship and small business are invited to submit their proposals for academic papers, professional workshop sessions and panel discussions in all fields related to entrepreneurship, especially on the following topics:
- Supporting and growing small businesses to drive economic recovery
- Policy-related issues in advancing small business and entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship curriculum innovation with sustainability embedded
- Entrepreneurship education and pedagogy
- Diversity and inclusion within entrepreneurship (e.g., women, newcomers, indigenous peoples, visible minorities, differently abled individuals, youth and seniors)
- Social innovation and entrepreneurship
- Comparing entrepreneurship processes across nations
- National culture and entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship in low income or emerging markets
- International and transnational entrepreneurship
- Incubators and accelerators
- The role of government in promoting SMEs and entrepreneurship
- Sustainable entrepreneurship with a focus on solving environmental issues
- Climate entrepreneurship and climate entrepreneurs
- University based new ventures and student engagement
- AI and other technology-based ventures
- Case studies on entrepreneurship and innovation
- Learning from the experts – panel discussions with experts related to entrepreneurship,small business development, policy and skills
Submission Deadline: July 31st, 2023
For French version and other details, please click here for more details CCSBE 2023 Call for Papers English French