Partner Event: Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada (APFC) – First Canadian Women-only Virtual Business Mission to Australia and New Zealand
November 29 - December 2
Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada (APFC) is organising First Canadian Women-only Virtual Business Mission to Australia and New Zealand, from November 29 – December 2, 2021 (dates in Canada).
This virtual mission is hosted in partnership with ShEO and support from Indigi-X to provide the opportunity for diverse women-identifying entrepreneurs (owners or those leading Canadian SMEs) to access the Australian and New Zealand markets.
Selected mission delegates will receive:
• Pre-mission market and exporter training
• In-market promotional opportunities
• Customized B2B matchmaking
• Access to APF Canada in-house market intelligence tools
• Automatic membership to the Canadian Women’s International Network (CANWIN) – APF Canada’s women entrepreneurship network and resources.
There is no cost to successful delegates who are selected to participate. Attached is a one-page bilingual description of the program. Registration is now open for certified CAMSC companies for Australia & New Zealand.
For more information and/or to sign up to become a delegate, please click here