Quick Start Program – RFP/RFQ Process and Procedure
July 28 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Join us for the 3rd session of our QSP (Quick Start Program) as we explore the correct RFP/RFQ process when responding to federal government and corporate requests.
- The different types of solicitation documents
- The main elements of a solicitation document and how to respond to them
- How bids are evaluated and suppliers are selected
- How to follow-up after receipt of the bidding process results
- Best practices, tips and suggestions
**Please note that the QUICK START PROGRAM is for Certified CAMSC Suppliers only as a Certificate of Completion will be distributed to Certified Suppliers completing all six sessions**
About the Speakers
Stephane Champagne, Supply Specialist, Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC)
With PAC, Stephane engages with the supplier community to help them to better understand how the federal government buys goods and services in an effort to make it easier for smaller businesses to bid on federal contracting opportunities.