Supplier Knowledge Xchange
December 16 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
**Only CAMSC Certified Suppliers
Date: December 16
Time: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET
1.Build your online presence and engage your community -This part is about establishing your presence through social media and engage your community with free Facebook tools such as:
- Posts, live events, paid events
- Facebook Business Suite
2. Capture Attention with engaging posts and ads – This part is about creating engaging content for your business with creative tips and tools :
- Anatomy of a post and an ad
- Photos and videos (including tips when taking these)
- Mobile studio apps
Method: ZOOM Meeting
Speaker – Tristen Sutton, Marketing Strategist
- Tristen is a trainer on behalf of Facebook, Certified Facebook Digital Marketer and Marketing Partner who works with organizations and entrepreneurs who want to learn how to increase their revenue and brand awareness by effectively using Facebook and Instagram ads.
- He has trained over 2,000 professionals on how to use social media to attract and convert their target market and is excited to work with you. Tristen graduated from Texas A&M University with a degree in Marketing and certification in Retail Studies.