- This event has passed.
Export Series Webinar
March 8 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The post-pandemic recovery of the Canadian economy is heavily replying on exports. To remain competitive and thrive in global markets, Canadian Businesses need to develop effective market strategies.
CAMSC Expo Series is a set of webinars specifically designed to help you acquire the knowledge and develop the skills to be fully equipped for export market.
There are 7 sessions in this series:
- March 8th Session 1 – Market Selection and Strategy Register Here
In this section we will be discussing opportunities in global markets, how to prepare for exporting and how to sell into those markets
- March 15th Session 2 – Exporting to the US Market Register Here
In this section we will focus on the US market and hear from our Buffalo, NY-based Trade Commissioner who is dedicated to helping Canadian exporters and from a company who has been successful in the US.
Please stay tuned for more details of the upcoming session!
- April 2023 Session 3 – Export 101
- May 2023 Session 4 – Are you Trade Mission Ready – Workshop on preparing for Success at Trade Missions
- June 2023 Session 5 – Workshop on Developing your Capability Statement
- September Session 6 – 2023 Understanding USMCA
- October 2023 Session 7 – Rules of Engagement Potential Areas of Cross Border Dispute
Meet our speaker for the March Sessions
Senior Sector Advisor, Ontario’s Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade, in their Export Growth Branch
Steven Karpenko is a Senior Sector Advisor with Ontario’s Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade, in their Export Growth Branch. Steven and his colleagues advise clients on how to access global markets in key sectors like Life Sciences, Information Technology and Aerospace, via live trade events and webinars.
Prior to joining the Ontario government in 2017 Steven owned and led several entrepreneurial ventures and has extensive experience in corporate retail and supply chain operations. He has an MBA from York University and is a Certified International Trade Professional.