Did You Know, there are currently 14 free trade agreements ratified by Canada? This broad set of agreements gives Canadian businesses access to diverse markets across the world. Join our webinar and gain an understanding of how Canada’s Free Trade Agreements can open up whole new markets for your business. This informative webinar will explain the key advantages of free trade agreements, how businesses can position themselves to benefit. You’ll leave understanding the differences between the likes of CPTPP, CUSMA and CETA.
- Understand how FTAs can impact small and medium businesses?
- Overview of FTAs, common characteristics and challenges (rules of origin, wholly obtained vs substantial transformation, etc.)
- About Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement (CUSMA) and small and medium-sized enterprises
- About Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership ‘CPTPP’ – Asian and Latin American trade focus
- About Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement ‘CETA’
June Fontaine – Trade Commissioner, Ontario Regional Office, Global Affairs Canada
Jean Manasse Theagene – CEO & President, 360Medlink
Contact CAMSC at Vandhana Srinivasan: firstname.lastname@example.org