The Stellantis-NBL National Black Supplier Development Program will support the development of more than 2.9 million Black businesses around the country and internationally for future opportunities within the federal government, and public and private sectors.
About 95% of Black-owned businesses today are mainly solopreneurs — home-based, one-employee enterprises — or are considered micro-businesses. Of these, fewer than 3% are minority or agency certified, and most do not have the capacity, scope and scale to meet the demands of future contracting and procurement opportunities with Fortune 500 companies and the federal government.
The NBL Institute is from August 2022 – December 2022.Graduation in February 2023
- At-least 51% Black Ownership
- Participate in 4 Month Program
- CEO Leadership Commitment
- Interested in Contracting and Procurement Opportunities
- Available to Fly-In for Kick-Off on Monday, August 2, 2022