Stellantis North America is hosting its 23rd annual supplier diversity matchmaker event on September 22nd, 2022.
The event will provide supplier businesses access to Stellantis Tier 1 suppliers and an opportunity to network with Stellantis buyers. This event will also provide educational seminars to support business growth and provide access to several Michigan-based diversity councils and chambers of commerce to further cultivate business development.
Suppliers also have the opportunity to host exhibit space and share their capabilities. Each exhibitor will be able to build out their own virtual booth. Each virtual booth can have a maximum of three representatives and includes:
- Supplier leadership contact information
- Description of their company, products and/or services
- Downloadable product information or presentations
- Proof of minority certification
- Exhibitors must identify the diversity category of their business as (where relevant):
- MBE – Minority Business Enterprise
- WBE – Women’s Business Enterprise
- VBE – Veteran Business Enterprise
- SDV – Service Disabled Veterans
- DOBE – Disability Owned Business Enterprise
- LGBTQBE – Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender,Queer Business Enterprise
- HUB – Historically Underutilized Business
- 8A – Small Disadvantaged Business
There is a $250 cost for current OESA supplier members to have a virtual exhibit space. The cost for the virtual exhibit space is $550 for non-OESA members. Non-OESA members can waive the exhibit fee by joining OESA and paying 2022 membership dues through December 31, 2022. For information about OESA membership, contact Erin Schrieber at 586.524.0436 or [email protected]. The deadline to register for a virtual exhibit space is September 12, 2022.
All attendees will have the opportunity to visit exhibitors in a virtual tradeshow environment and have private video connections for 1:1 networking with suppliers and Stellantis buyers. OESA members and industry guests can register at a cost of $75 per person on or before September 12, 2022 and $90 per person after.
Exhibitors: (Booth Deadline is Sept. 12, 2022)
OESA Members: $250
Non-OESA Members: $550
OESA Members and Industry Guests on or before September 12, 2022: $75
OESA Members and Industry Guests after September 12, 2022: $90
To register for the matchmaker event: https://mema.force.com/oesa/s/community-event?id=a1f5c000007DQw4AAG
Please feel free to contact me if you wish to register so that I can add you to my database and update you on future events.
If you are interested in working with Stellantis, I recommend that you register your company and submit your information to Stellantis. If they have an opportunity related to your submission, they will contact your organization. https://stellantis.supplierone.co/
Stellantis accepts certifications from the following councils:
- The National Minority Supplier Development Council
- The Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council
- The Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- WBE Canada
- WEConnect International
- The National Veteran Business Development Council
- National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce