Dear Community Partners,
As you have been part of the continued growth and success of CANADA’S Digital Marketplace (DM), we would like to invite a representative from your organization to attend the next event in the series that will deliver real benefits to the Small and Medium Enterprise (SME/SMB) DM community with the announcement of an industry challenge, a government challenge, the Shared Services Canada (SSC) ScaleUp opportunities and hear from a true Canadian joint-venture RFP success story.
Wednesday, November 24th, 2021 | 1:00 – 3:30 p.m. ET
Be the first to hear about:
- Industry & Government Challenges – Big tech and government will announce challenge-based solicitations exclusive to SMEs in the Digital Marketplace.
- Big Tech / SME Success Story – Hear from one of Canada’s top tech leaders together with the CEO of their SME partner, and the CIO for the BC Government, who will share how together they are successfully co-managing and delivering on a critical partnership contract for the BC government.
- SSC ScaleUp Social Procurement pilot – ScaleUp aims to diversify who receives contracts (up to $238K) by targeting micro & small businesses that are either Indigenous businesses or businesses owned or led by underrepresented groups (women, visible minorities and/or persons with disabilities). First solicitation launches in November!
- Paul Glover, President, Shared Services Canada (SSC)
- Arianne Reza, Associate Deputy Minister, Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
- Paul Thompson, Associate Deputy Minister at Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Guylaine Carrière, Director, Center of Expertise in Agile and Innovative Procurement (CoEAIP), Shared Services Canada